Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Church Fair

I have spent the past week getting ready for a rummage sale at our church fair. It is a lot of work, but also a lot of fun. You never know what you will find under the tent--like this lovely lamp?

Do you think we have enough fake flowers?  It looks like a cemetery in the garden section.
The toys multiply at night!
This picture does not do these scary paintings justice--the little one has mirrored inserts--yuck!
The houseware department is over-flowing!
Some of the furniture we are beginning to collect (most of it will be delivered the day before the fair).
Some one donated their collection of camels. I've never known anyone who collects camels!

How about this lovely (not!) toilet paper holder?! We also have a matching potty chair!

Check back because after the fair I will do a post on all my scores!







9 comments:

GrannySmithGreen said...

I can't wait to see what you come home with! I'll bet you will have treasures galore! Wish I were there to rummage with you!

Amanda said...

So much fun hunting...I love it! Thanks again for a great lunch, loved meeting you...xoxox

Seersucker Scrapper said...

That is a lot of stuff! Good luck with the sale!

Suburban Princess said...

Actually...I collect camels. I have them from several deserts and countries.

怡如怡如 said...

UT網際空間 UT網際空間 漂亮寶貝 人妖系列 交換夫妻 亞亞成人 亞洲免費 丹麥美女 中文搜色 清涼寫真 一業情貼 一夜留言 一葉晴貼 浣腸調教 泳裝美女 氣質美女 正妹麻將 歐美影片 歐美線上 檳榔西施 曖曖影片 日本寫真 日本女星 日本女郎 日本女生 日本同志 日本制服 撥霸美女 援助交易 接吻技巧 接吻影片 手槍美女 成人片觀 愛秀影音 想入非非 情人視訊 微風線上 影音聊天 影片交流 影片亞洲 廁所盜攝 已婚聊天 少年阿賓 小倉優子 小魔女拍 小說頻道 小說線上 寫真女星 娜美羅賓 女星寫真

bevy said...

Please tell me you bought something AMAZING as a hostess gift for Gabi in September!!!

Trish said...

Wow, that is a lot of goodies, I can't wait to see your treasures! xoxox Have a great week!

Jo said...

Can't wait to see what you bring home. These can be the best sales.

Jo

Tickled Pink Talk said...

Can't wait to see your purchases!
Gabi